For your amusement and my future reference, here is a list of my currently ongoing projects and magical experiments.
1) Skylights chapbook. Twenty four pages so far detailing the results of my experiments in planetary magic and outlining a roadmap for other witches without ceremonial backgrounds to recreate them, plus copyright-free line-drawings of the major planetary sigils to make everyone’s life easier, and a few personal-use-only talismanic images produced over the course of my experiments.
2) Planetary Boxes. Inspired by Jason Miller’s Jupiter Cashbox and the conjure boxes made by RO and Skyllaros, these sort of occupy the intersection of talisman and portable altar.
3) Stele of Jeu adaptation. Crowley did it, why shouldn’t I? (Yes, I know the answer to that question.) “I am Aradia, your daughter, initiate of your Mysteries…”
4) Cave Canem. Although my lovely guard dog has so far been a technical success, there have been some … oddities which require further observation and documentation.
5) Texting Coffee. Earlier this week, my partner Aradia needed a coffee fix but couldn’t afford (temporally or financially) to go get the quad-mocha she craved. So I texted her a picture of the espresso I had just produced. Although done as a joke, it actually worked. Now the experiments begin.
6) Book Reviews. I’ve read a lot of books in the last year but have never written about them. Highlights include Jason Miller’s Sorcerer’s Secrets and Advanced Planetary Magic, Deborah Castellano’s Arte of Glamour, Josephine McCarthy’s Magickal Knowledge: Foundations, and the new edition of Apostolos N. Athanassakis’ translation of The Orphic Hymns.
7) Feminist Sex Magick. Aradia and I manged to pull off non-creepy, non-dominating, mutually benefiting sex magick. Now to find a non-creepy way to write about it.